Are you looking for some essential WooCommerce plugins for your store?
Plugins are the most beneficial part of creating an online store using WooCommerce. They allow you to add new features and expand your business.
In this article, we have carefully chosen some of the best WooCommerce plugins for your store to improve sales and develop your business.
How Cool are WooCommerce Plugins?
There are plenty of more advanced eCommerce features that aren’t offered in the WooCommerce plugin. Plugins can help you with payment gateways or allow visitors to book appointments online. There are also plugins that can help you enhance your contact forms, make beautiful sliders, backup your site in case of data failure, and make email opt-in easy
Before deciding on the plugins for your website, consider the following:
- Try to use plugins from reputable developers or directories (like WordPress.org or CodeCanyon)
- Read reviews and check how popular a plugin is before installing it
- Check for the last time a plugin was updated to make sure that it is updated
Recommended WooCommerce plugins
According to recent statistics, over 3 million eCommerce stores are built on WooCommerce, WordPress’s biggest eCommerce plugin. Also, there are so many free and premium plugins out there in the market and it is difficult to select the necessary WooCommerce plugins to enhance your store’s features.
How do you find out the best WooCommerce plugins for your eCommerce business? Read on to find out.
YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards
Rewards and points are a great way to acknowledge your customers’ loyalty. YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin helps you to award instant reward points for every purchase made in your store. Above all, the plugin manages the points collected by the customers and these points are then added together which in turn becomes a discount on a new purchase.
- You can set the points from the back-end for every purchase
- With admin access, you can view and all the information regarding the users and the points collected
- Users can view their points on the My Account page
- Customers can redeem the point at checkout
In addition to these, YITH offers some premium features such as assigning expiration dates for the points collected or assigning extra points based on different conditions, etc.
YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking
Order tracking is one of the most sought-after features and the YITH WooCommerce Order Tracking plugin offers you just the right solution. Also, this valuable tool facilitates an easy way for customers to track orders placed on eCommerce websites or mobile apps.
- It lets you choose your carrier service and set a default carrier
- Swift order tracking and import old tracking data
- Automatic order completion if the tracking data is inserted
- Track the orders directly from the user panel, with a simple click from the confirmation email
These unique and result-oriented features make it one of the essential WooCommerce plugins for business owners.
XT WooCommerce Variation Swatches
Appealing product pages are one of the key features that attract customers and drive traffic. XT WooCommerce Variation Swatches is just your answer to providing the best shopping experience to your WooCommerce website users.
Additionally, this WooCommerce plugin helps you optimize the dull variation dropdowns to interesting and attractive swatches.
- Swatch optimization options
- Automatic dropdown transformation
- Supporting features
- Attribute Quick Edit
- Display in Quick Views
- Priority Email and Help Center
- Attribute types: Dropdown, Label, Color, and Image
- Interesting options
- Live Preview customizer
- Customize options for a single product/archives page independently
- Compatibility: largely compatible with XT Woo Floating Cart and XT Woo Quick View.
WooCommerce Wholesale Prices
Wholesale prices are always an attractive feature for better conversion rates and the effective functioning of your store. WooCommerce Wholesale Prices plugin allows the store owners to fulfil the orders with products in wholesale pricing for their users.
In addition, this flexible solution includes the options to set prices on simple products and product variations.
- Wholesale pricing: add wholesale prices on simple or variable products with loads of pricing options.
- Product Visibility: manage the product visibility by user role
- Wholesale Tax Control: controls the wholesale tax as required by the law
- Shipping and Payments: provides suitable shipping and payment gateways
- Optimized Wholesale Ordering interface: allows choosing to display coupons for wholesale and to show/hide the original price from wholesale customers.
- Bulk edit and Quick edits: to alter the variations on variable products
- Compatible with many plugins: compatible with several plugins like Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce, WooCommerce Currency Switcher, etc.
AfterShip Tracking for WooCommerce
Effortless shipment tracking and proactive delivery updates will help your business to flourish and keep your customers satisfied.
AfterShip Tracking plugin lets you automate the notifications to be sent to the customers upon changes in the delivery status.
- Add Tracking Number and Courier fields to your admin panel
- Supports UPS tracking, FedEx tracking, USPS tracking, DHL tracking, and shipment tracking of over 760 carriers worldwide
- Tracks all shipments in one place
- Customizes your tracking page by adding your logo, store URL, and Instagram pictures to improve SEO and generate more sales
Dokan is the complete multi-vendor plugin for everyone who would like to establish a marketplace of their own, comprising the best features at minimum or no cost under less time.
Moreover, it presents the best-fronted experience enhancing the range of WooCommerce. It can manage the marketplace of any type whether digital products, physical products, etc. with countless vendors and unlimited products.
- No coding required to set up a marketplace thus saving time and energy
- Vendors can create their own stores from scratch within minutes
- Complete frontend experience for both customer and vendor
- Easy for vendors to customize stores
- Well designed theme
- Advanced shipping calculation features
- Owners can set commission rates to earn from vendors
- All popular payment gateways are supported for transactions and orders
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
The WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips plugin lets you automatically attach PDF invoices to emails. It also offers options for making and printing packing slips, in bulk or for individual emails.
- You can print out PDF invoices and packing slips for your current and past orders
- It offers multiple language support
- This plugin lets you format the numbering and organize sequentially
- You can generate invoices and packing slips for bulk orders as well as individual orders
- It offers extra features in the Pro version for sending packing slips directly to a printer, using premium templates and connecting to Dropbox
This is a plugin that makes your customization settings easier with visual settings in WooCommerce. From changing the number of products displayed on each page to modifying the login text, this plugin suddenly makes advanced customization possible without custom coding.
- This plugin offers visual editing settings for people who do not have coding experience
- Edit options for sales badges, Add to Cart text, and checkout page coupons are available
- A variety of extensions are available
- Majority of features and extensions are free to use
Booster for WooCommerce
Booster for WooCommerce offers interesting features including bulk price converting, currencies, and global discounts. Features for payment gateways, the checkout, products, etc contribute to the uniqueness of the plugin and makes it one of the recommended WooCommerce plugins.
- Online store experience without the need for a new theme or multiple plugins
- Tools for multicurrency, price formats, and wholesale pricing
- Features for custom price labels, free price labels, and more button labels
- Transform the cart and checkout with the help of core fields, checkout fees, and empty cart buttons
Loco Translate is your ultimate solution for expanding your WooCommerce store. With this plugin, you can easily integrate with other translation services. Also, it allows you to edit the text on your site as required for the easy understanding of the customers. Above all, it has built-in features such as WordPress locale codes and a translation editor.
- Built-in features like WordPress locale codes and translation editor
- Integrates with translation APIs like DeepL, Google, Microsoft, and Yandex
- Generate and update language files straightly in your theme or plugin
- Easily extracts translatable strings from the source code
- Provides MO file collection, so that it becomes not necessary to have Gettext on your system
- Secured language directory for keeping custom translations
- Purchase Order features include comments, plural forms, etc
- Editable PO files backup with the restore facility
There is more to this list of best WooCommerce plugins that are essential for your optimizing your online store. Yet, the above list can be considered a sample list based on the feature every store owner would like to integrate with his or her store.
Already a WooCommerce store owner? Build a Mobile App to Win More Customers
Appmaker specialises in Quality and Performance guaranteed, E-Commerce Android/iOS Apps for E-Commerce Businesses. Get in touch