Last Updated on
Looking for productive email marketing tools for your WooCommerce store?
Email campaigns are an important part of eCommerce marketing activities that helps in the success of your business. Moreover, You can engage potential customers using automated emails. In addition, you can also send them exciting offers at the right time to push them down the funnel.
6 best email marketing tools to choose from
This article discusses the six best WooCommerce email marketing plugins and services.
Omnisend is an eCommerce-tailored email and SMS marketing automation platform. It is built to help you generate more revenue without increasing your workload. Interestingly, Omnisend has one-click WooCommerce store integration, pre-built workflows, and intuitive drag & drop editing. And, this makes it easy to get up and running with your email marketing tasks.
You can do the following with Omnisend email marketing tool:
- WooCommerce integration
- Sync contacts from your WordPress database
- Measure sales from emails
- User-friendly design
- Create landing pages and popups
- Generate coupons and upsells
- Reach out with abandoned cart emails.
- Send out order confirmations and customer feedback emails
- SMS marketing
MailPoet is a native WordPress email marketing solution that you can use from your WordPress dashboard itself. It has a free plan that lets you send unlimited emails to up to 1,000 subscribers. The paid plans starting at $13 per month.
In addition, it has a MailPoet Sending Service with which you can send emails using MailPoet servers. Besides this, the store owners can utilize MailPoet design tools and use a third-party sender–like Amazon SES–which is reliable and quite cheap.
With MailPoet which is a direct plugin, you can do the following:
- Send emails by using a third-party sender in a cost-effective manner
- Customize your emails with a drag-and-drop editor
- Place forms on your checkout module
- Set automation for recommendations, cart abandonment, and more.
- Send newsletters, welcome emails, and automatic digests of your latest products
- Target segmented customers
- Widgets to include products in the email builder
Launched in 2015, AutomateWoo is an email marketing plugin that helps you grow your business with automated marketing by increasing conversions and retaining customers.
However, AutomateWoo functions like a SaaS (software as a service), but actually is a marketing automation plugin which is built as an extension. Because of this, the WooCommerce store owners can easily make of its key features.
Top features of AutomateWoo lets you:
- Send unlimited emails
- Simply set up and manage abandoned cart emails
- Targeted campaigns with incentives
- Detailed reports to track opens, clicks, and conversions
- Send cart abandonment emails.
- Send SMS Notifications
Exclusively made for eCommerce, Privy is an email marketing service that helps you easily grow your list. Additionally, it offers simple ways to design forms, and send out items like coupons and emails with your products.
The email marketing starts at $10 per month, with free onsite displays. It also has a WooCommerce integration.
Next, check out the key features below:
- Privy has superior forms and conversion modules
- Exclusive spin to win coupon generator
- Segment your customers and send out newsletters
- The email designer is solid and has lots of templates
- You can recover missed sales and promote your products in emails
- Many email templates show related products
Remarkety is one of the best email marketing tools that lets you send automated emails based on customers’ behavior and purchase history. Also, with its pre-built templates, it helps you increase sales from customers by easy email automation.
Next, check out Remarkety’s innovative features which will let you:
- Send out unlimited campaigns and emails
- Use pre-made templates
- Make compelling product recommendations
- Set up multi-tier loyalty programs
- Perform conversion analytics
- Add and enable coupons
Next comes Jilt in the list. Interestingly, Jilt is said to be the powerhouse email marketer for WooCommerce and other eCommerce platforms. With Jilt, you are able to focus on automation, segmentation, and transactional emails, all without sacrificing design quality.
Commenced as an abandoned cart email tool, Jilt evolved to be a full-service WooCommerce email marketing solution.
Supporting 300 contacts with its free plan, Jilt also has a premium version for $29 per month. Moreover, Jilt also has a dedicated WooCommerce integration. Next, check out the other features:
- Announcements and newsletters exclusively made for WooCommerce
- Emails to which add cross-sells and up-sells can be added
- Customer segmentation based on the purchase history
- Follow-up emails on abandoned carts
- East to use email designer, with drag-and-drop modules
- Sending transactional emails
Have a WooCommerce Online store? Build loyal users with eCommerce Mobile Apps
Appmaker specialises in Quality and Performance guaranteed, E-Commerce Android/iOS Apps for E-Commerce Businesses. Get in touch