WordPress maintenance and support services refer to a group of activities to ensure that your website is always secure, up to date, and backed up regularly.
Professional WordPress maintenance and support services, in a good way, frees up your time to concentrate on more productive tasks to boost your operations.
5 Best WordPress Maintenance and Support Services 2021
The following is a list of WordPress maintenance service providers that will help you focus on your business instead of dealing with your website’s maintenance.
WP Site Care
WP Site Care aims to offer both standard maintenance services and personalized development work for those who choose so.
The customized development, you expect them to enhance your CSS, configure plugins or even optimize a feature of your WordPress site, etc. They also provide specific hours for you every month to deliver special attention to its customers.
- Automatic offsite backups to Amazon S3
- Managed core, plugin, and theme updates
- 24/7 real-time security monitoring with Sucuri
- Sucuri firewall
- Hack cleanups
- Monthly allotment of development hours
- Uptime monitoring
- Version control with GitHub
There are two pricing plans available:
- WP Site Care: $79 per month for basic maintenance features such as daily cloud backups, managed updates, security monitoring, and hack cleanups. Tech support from 9 am-5 pm EST is also included in this plan.
- WP Site Care Pro: $299 per month comes with two hours of custom development work per month in addition to the basic plan features. Additionally, hourly backups, eCommerce support, uptime monitoring, Sucuri firewall, and some other features.
There is test plan available for 30-days with money-back guarantee.
As a maintenance service, WP Maintainer comes with a single plan and basic features. Additionally, you can pay as you go to avail yourself custom development support from their team. The customers can opt to hire their team with discounted development hours for custom modifications.
- Ticket support
- Managed WordPress core, theme, and plugin updates
- Full support in case of compatibility issues after updating
- Automatic backups
- Security powered by Sucuri
- Free migration to a new host during the setup process (if you want to switch)
As mentioned above, they have only a single pricing option of $99 per month. Custom development hours come with a rate of $99/hr.
In addition to offering 24/7 website edits as well as basic maintenance tasks, WP Buffs also presents their premium plugins such as WP Rocket, iThemes Security Pro, and WP Smush Pro at no extra cost.
- Automatic daily cloud backups to offsite storage (Amazon S3)
- Backups powered by BlogVault
- 24/7 website edits (includes minor CSS tweaks, but not custom development work)
- Weekly updates for WordPress core, theme, and plugins
- Performance optimization
- Advanced website support for eCommerce stores or membership sites
WP buffs offer four pricing options with a variety of features:
- Maintain: $67 per month for basic maintenance tasks such as updates, monitoring, and backups (1X daily).
- Protect: $147 per month. Unlimited 24/7 website edits, security optimization, twice-daily backups, and iThemes Security Pro.
- Perform: $197 per month. Performance optimization, mobile optimization, priority support, 4X daily backups, and WP Rocket/WP Smush Pro.
In spite of the above plans, they have a custom plan also for teh customers to choose from.
Maintainn is a WordPress maintenance service that provides routine support as well as maintenance services. Furthermore, there is an option to purchase credits for custom development work for more enhancements.
- Email and live chat support
- Managed core, theme, and plugin updates
- Automatic cloud backups to Amazon S3
- 24/7 security monitoring
- Hacked website repair and malware removal
- Uptime monitoring
- Dedicated project manager on higher-tier plans
- Weekly service reports
- Option to buy support hours
There are three pricing options available:
- Standard: $59 per month – Email and live chat support, automatic daily backups, weekly updates, 24/7 security monitoring, $99 hacked website fixes
- Professional: $179 per month – uptime monitoring, twice-daily backups, eCommerce and Multisite support, free hacked website repairs, and performance checks
- Enterprise: $299 per month – version control, staging for updates, client review cycle, 4X-daily backups, and a project workspace
A combo of basic website maintenance with a certain amount of dedicated support time per month, FixRunner has dedicated tech support services to make any type of tweak, as long as it fits within your time limits.
- Dedicated monthly support time with an option to purchase additional time if needed
- Automatic daily offsite backups
- WordPress core, theme, and plugin updates
- Uptime monitoring with immediate downtime alerts
- 24/7 security scans
- Speed optimization
- Dedicated account manager and phone support on the highest-tier plan
Moreover, FixRunner has interesting pricing options also:
- Premium: $69 per month. 90-minutes of support time, automatic backups, updates, uptime monitoring, performance optimization, and security scans.
- Rocket: $99 per month. Two hours of support, plus eCommerce support and on-page SEO optimization.
- Advance: $179 per month. Four hours of support, a dedicated account manager, and additional call support (on top of all the other features).
To conclude, whether you just want to update your website, ensure the security or just back up the data regularly secure, these WordPress maintenances and support services are the perfect solutions.
Already a WooCommerce store owner? Build a Mobile App to Win More Customers
Appmaker specialises in Quality and Performance guaranteed, E-Commerce Android/iOS Apps for E-Commerce Businesses. Get in touch