After building a native Android app with Appmaker.xyz, you need to submit your app to Play store so your customers can download and install it into their mobile devices. The first thing you need is google play developer account.
Google play developer account
Ignore this if you already have an Google Developer account. To publish Android apps on Google Play, you’ll need to create a Google Play Developer account. Here is how creating Google Developer account.
- Goto https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup to create Google developer account and Sign-in with your existing Gmail account or you can create new (if you don’t have one).
- Read and agree to the Google Play Developer distribution agreement.
- Google Play requires a one time $25 registration fee charged for a Google Play Developer Console account. Fill up your address,details and credit card information. Click on accept and continue button to do the payment of $25 for account.
- Complete your Account details. Now your google developer account is ready and start uploading your apps to google play store.
For preparing to publish you app to play store, get ready with all requirement. Here are the items you should have:
- Your APK to be uploaded.
- The title for your app(max characters 30).
- A description of your app.
- Short description (max 80 characters)
- Full description(max 4000 characters)
- High-res icon, 512 x 512 32-bit PNG(with alpha).
- JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha). Min length for any side: 320px. Max length for any side: 3840px. At least 2 screenshots are required overall. (Max 8 screenshots per type).
Publishing apps to google play store makes a lot easier when you have everything be ready with you. Once you are ready with apk file and all the things required as mentioned above, start to upload:
- Log on to Google Developer account https://play.google.com/apps/publish, once you are in dashboard, click on + Add new application button.
- Choose your Default App language and fill up the title of your app. Title can be upto 30 characters ( this can be changed later in store listing section).
- Next you can start with either uploading your apk file that downloaded from Appmaker.xyz or you can go with preparing store listing. If you choose one, you can do the other one later.
- When you choose upload apk, you will be prompted to upload your apk. Click on upload your first apk to production button.
- Browse and select your apk file to be uploaded.
- Once the uploading is over and successful , you can see a green tick mark in left panel beside APK tab .
Content rating system for apps and games is designed to deliver reputable, locally relevant ratings to users around the world. The rating system includes official ratings from the International Age Rating Coalition (IARC) and its participating bodies. For content rating click on continue button, take the content rating questionnaire and get green tick mark beside content rating tab.
pricing and distribution
In this section you choose your app to be paid or free to customer and select the country you want to distribute your app.
Once all tabs at the left have a green tick mark as given in figure, Publish app button will be enabled in the top right corner of the developer console.Click Publish app button to publish your app. App will be approved within 24 hours.